Sunday, October 28, 2012

David, Julie and Ms S Vineyard

David, Julie and Ms. S were a treat for me today for several reasons. One is that David is my 2nd cousin, he was raised by his grandmother who is my mom's sister. David's mom passed when he was a little guy so my Aunt Dodie raised him as her own. So needless to say we spent our childhood years together, he is a few years younger than I am, right David?

Another reason as these two have been together and married for quite some time and their friends and relatives their ages have been having kids, growing their families and Julie and David just weren't able to. They did start a home for wayward weiner dogs, hope to catch them in another blog! But as fate would have it 11 and a half months ago, they got pregnant. 2 1/2 months ago, Ms S came to be part of their, our family. They have an obvious love and admiration for little Ms. S, who wouldn't? Look at the little Stunner!! David, you better get to watching for those boys that will be calling in a few years!

David, I know Sandy, Aunt Dodie and Charlie Baby are smiling down and loving this baby girl from a far!

Without further adieu, my lovely cousin David and his wife Julie and Ms. S to the Blog!



















Thank you for letting me capture your family!!! I enjoyed it and I look forward to watching your family, and little Ms S grow and taking pictures for years to come.

~Until we click again, 

Alisha











No comments:

Post a Comment